Research at MSC is really more about collaboration than anything else. We see research as an interactive discussion that leads to change, to making things and processes work smarter, look better and cost less.
We believe our customers play an invaluable role in the future of healthcare. That is why at Modular, we listen. And through listening, we create. Our goal is to design and produce products that become great solutions.
These solutions come from ideas and lots of them. Our research process is rooted in generating product ideas that are user-centric and meaningful. Our in-house engineering and design teams are focused on solving problems and making a real and tangible difference with the products they create. Over the last 40 years, we have made prefabricated and clinical products our life's work. Let us partner with you to stir up ideas to improve your bedside environment and build your clinical spaces more efficiently.
Here are a few questions to get us started:
• Where and how do you want to mount and store equipment?
• Does the headwall promote a clear path to the patient?
• What procedures will be performed at the bedside?
• Is this an acuity adaptable room?
• What are your current and future needs for technology?
• What type of patient will be in the room?
• How can the headwall truly be the control center in this room?
• Where do you want to locate the outlets in the headwall?
Product Development Core Values:
- Create high quality prefabricated healthcare products
- Create products to speed up hospital construction and to satisfy critical path goals
- Create products to maximize clinical function in the bedside environment
- Create products that are easy to use and have a high aesthetic quality
Wilmington, North Carolina